Monday, March 01, 2004
Thursday, October 23, 2003
Here's the details:
When: November 1st, 2003
Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Where: EPA Charter School, 1286 Runnymede Street
Hope to see many of you there!
Monday, October 20, 2003
We have ordered new journals for the kids, they should arrive this week/next week. An update will be sent regarding distribution.
Friday, September 19, 2003
7:00 - 7:30 Social & League Presentations:
Holiday Boutique, Member Resources (Lynn Holthaus), Nominating (Suzanne Zaino)
7:30 - 7:45 Individual Roundtable Summaries
7:45 - 8:15 Check-in & Feedback w/ EPACS (Kristyn/Tom/Nick?)
8:15 - 8:45 General Discussion
8:45 - 9:00 Next Steps
Food & Drink? All members are invited to bring something to drink. Jill & I will provide something sweet and something to munch on.
Wednesday, September 10, 2003
US Number: 888-392-1013
International Number: 706-679-8097
Conference Code : 557-331-5162
1. Dial the 800 number at the time of the conference
2. When prompted, enter the Conference Code
3. Press the # sign
4. You will be placed on music hold if conference has not began
00 for individual operator assistance
*6 to mute your own line
#6 - Unmute your own line
Tuesday, September 09, 2003
- Confidentiality: everything that is said here, stays here. Sometimes a staff member must break this confidentiality in order to intervene on behalf of a student's safety.
- Respect the Speaker: no side conversations or distractions.
- Get honest: we will only grow if we are honest with ourseleves and all who are in our lives.
- Do not respond to feedback except to clarify facts: if the shoe fits, wear it; if not, throw it away.
- No advising, blaming, defending, explaining or protecting.
- We each have a personal obligation to make this group work: we will actively participate.
Jill has also created an awesome Roundtable Format.
Round Table Format:
- Read the Conduct Guidelines. (3 min)
- Clear the Decks. (0-5 min)
- Activity: New risk/challenge. (15-20 min)
- Journaling. (5-10 min)
- Reflection/Feedback. (20-30 min)
- Action Steps (0-5 min)
Download a copy of this format here: rtformat.9.9.03.doc
Sunday, September 07, 2003
- Introductions: Committee, Tom Madsen (Site Coordinator), Kristyn Klei (Principal)
- Updates: league notices, finger printing, retreat, confidentiality
- 1st Session Review: what will happen, discussion of first day activity, role play & practice
- Classroom management: overview w/ EPACS administration